• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

03 Cobra / Correct Shift Points???

Curt

Regular
Sep 23, 2007
I called ford svt and found out my car is number 278 of 5,xxx. So it is an early production car. They said there is a tsb (service bulletin) about this problem but no recall, so I would have to pay for it. He also said most of the time the tick does not materialize into anything else. So I guess, I am just playing it by ear. You think this is ok??? Thanks

Unistang

Mar 24, 2007
I know what you mean about the shift points. Its gets annoying going through 6 gears every time i stop at a light and the speed limit is 45mph on my way to work in the morning. Especially after going to the gym. If you want to be lazy go 2-4-6 shifting at 2,250. If not, you'll be shifting at right about 1,700 every time. That arrow will be yelling at you if you aren't in 6th at 45mph or higher. Just don't boost it and you won't be noticing much of a change in gas mileage. You should have a honda if that is one of your conerns anyways...ha.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info