• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Cpe

Sharkster

Addict
Sep 17, 2005
Anyone know if CPE is still making the 76mm turbo kit for the termies?
I read that they had some sort of problem with the kit at one time... what was it and did they get it resolved?

Im just looking at my options. Im not buying anything right now.

I need to stay off of these site until spring. every night Im looking through the damn classifieds on all the major sites.

SONICobra

ITS STOK
Dec 1, 2005
there were a lot of factors to that, if you asked eric i dont think he would blame paolo for what happened. i saw that car in all kinds of progression levels and was there when they were trying to tune it. i dont remember what issues they were having exactly, i think there was something wrong with the maf and sparkplugs and they ran out of time. at one point he was thinking about doing a twin kit for our cars but i dont know what happened with that. i was going to go with that but i ran out of time and had to buy something and that kit was still in the fabrication stage. i saw someone on modfords.com that had the single 80mm installed on their car. paolo knows his shit, but im not sure where hes at with his cobra kits. eric had his website in one of his viper threads, not sure what it is though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info