• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

I really dislike my tail lights...they belong on a Civic..dam Altezza lights..

here's a pic, all they need is a very very light sanding (like a 1400 grid) and a layer of clear coat if you want them to be really shinny), if you want additional pics let me know and I'll email them to you.

Attachments

• 2907686_4_full.jpg
    2907686_4_full.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 100
i think I might want them...but do the cops give you a hassel? how do they look at night? what does the reverse light look like? can the person behind you see you braking?

hate to be picking but dont want any issues...thanx

np about being picky, They are dark, during the day is actually harder to see than at night, at night you can see them just fine, reverse, parking, turn signals and everything. I actually had a cop follow me home from elmhurst last night around 1030, and didn't pull me over or anything. Again, these things are at the cop's discretion you know what I mean? again they have a few run on spots from the guy that painted them before me and like i said, a light sanding and a clear coat would get rid of them, but I do like how they look.... obviously i had them on for a few months now...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info