• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

c4 tranny question

SonicSlowbra

Baller Status
Sep 20, 2006
Bellhousing, flexplate, torque converter, crossmember, longer driveshaft, shifter, shifter cable...Thats pretty much what it would take... i havent done it or researched it much....But i cant think of anything else that would be needed...

Reason you are going with a C4, from the people i have talked to, its a bad choice because our cars are so heavy...Look into a th400 ( turbo 400) might be better choice for you

svtnos

Regular
Mar 24, 2006
Bellhousing, flexplate, torque converter, crossmember, longer driveshaft, shifter, shifter cable...Thats pretty much what it would take... i havent done it or researched it much....But i cant think of anything else that would be needed...

Reason you are going with a C4, from the people i have talked to, its a bad choice because our cars are so heavy...Look into a th400 ( turbo 400) might be better choice for you

what year turbo400 and out of what chevy would work for the cobra? my car weighed 3500 without me in it:)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• S
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list