• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Afco Heat Exchangers...

Which?

• Afco

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Fluidyne

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters

Nicky Pass

Hey YO!
Jun 6, 2004
From all of the research I've been doing...unless you are heavily modded (ie. KB, Whipple or even a ported Eaton) the stock one it plenty good. I didn't buy a new one when I did the pulley and tune because of the research....I probably buy on with my tax return next year just because of looks. Seeing as how I've spent about $5K on the car this year, I need to recoupe some funds!

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
Just make sure you don't get one that has anything printed on the front. I hate mine because it say's HBH since I bought it from Herman, but I also think COBRA, and FLUIDYNE, etc., all look STUPID.

Keep your tricks IN the bag, not hanging out of it. :laughing2 :laughing2 :laughing2

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
Just make sure you don't get one that has anything printed on the front. I hate mine because it say's HBH since I bought it from Herman, but I also think COBRA, and FLUIDYNE, etc., all look STUPID.

Keep your tricks IN the bag, not hanging out of it. :laughing2 :laughing2 :laughing2

I know gords makes them in black.

Thread Info