• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

BilletFlow Throttlebody

Sep 17, 2005
hi guys! I'm thinking about getting a Billetflow TB. They just came out with a new run of them as of 8/22/07. I just wanted to get your guys opinions on them before i decide to get 1 or not. I think im just going to be set with a ported SC & a small nitrous hit, no twinscrew for me. So i just wanted to know if its worth it for me to get this. If there is anymore power to be made by getting this, i might be interested, but if its just better throttle response, i'll probably pass, but i know the BF TB's are the best aftermarket TB's out there, and they are pretty hard to come by. thanks

mike

Sep 17, 2005
IMO, you really don't need a bigger tb unless you have a twin screw or something of the sort. Either get it ported (stocker that is) or leave it.

thats pretty much what i was gonna do, just ge tit ported out, i dont think ill be going twinscrew unless i get a huge raise from work. I think i could get an imperial walk though :D that would do the trick. i think you under rated your hp and tq, that thing has to be a little more then that. there about 50' tall

Sep 17, 2005
Thanks I did it yesterday. I ordered it plus some other parts. fiinally bit the bullet and spent some money.

Awesome! hope it works out great for you. i only hear good things about BF's TB. I think im just gonna stay stock and get it ported out, since im gonna do the same with the plenum & eaton.

btw did you get one thas gonna say cobra or svt on it? they offer that for free, JW?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info