• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Newbie Here

forbanger

Regular
Aug 23, 2007
Hi everyone!
I am not from Chi town (I am from WI, please no Packer jokes)but searching through the internet I thought I can learn alot from this site.
I actually got my new ride 3 days ago :headbang:and I posted pics on another forum: http://www.mustangforums.com/m_3735989/tm.htm
I am sure I will have alot of questions for everyone on this board. I especially would want to know how to get 600-650hp out of the car:burnout:.

Thanks and Talk to you later!
-Jose

forbanger

Regular
Aug 23, 2007
Thanks Guys! I am so happy to be a part of this "ELITE" group.

Y24kcobra- I am actualy from GB. Yes, I bought it here in WI.

CobraChris08- Yes, I am debating about doing a blower. I am leaning to the KB unit just like what you have. Why didn't you opt for the 2.8L?
Whats your set up right now? Last question, what type of suspension are you running? I love how your car sits.

Thanks,
Jose

Mr. Unknown

Oct 26, 2005
Thanks Guys! I am so happy to be a part of this "ELITE" group.

Y24kcobra- I am actualy from GB. Yes, I bought it here in WI.

CobraChris08- Yes, I am debating about doing a blower. I am leaning to the KB unit just like what you have. Why didn't you opt for the 2.8L?
Whats your set up right now? Last question, what type of suspension are you running? I love how your car sits.

Thanks,
Jose

Because I thought the 2.6 would be good enough and i was under the impression that the 2.8 would ONLY work on a built motor. If I were to do it all over agian I would go with the 2.8.

Stock IRS with a billetflow IRS brace. MM FLSFC, H&R Race springs without isolators.

forbanger

Regular
Aug 23, 2007
Because I thought the 2.6 would be good enough and i was under the impression that the 2.8 would ONLY work on a built motor. If I were to do it all over agian I would go with the 2.8.

Stock IRS with a billetflow IRS brace. MM FLSFC, H&R Race springs without isolators.

Chris,
I guess a 2.6 isn't bad. Your getting 600hp. Is it maxed out? Do you have any other mod like head work (ported) or cams?
By the way, what's FLSFC?

-Jose

Mr. Unknown

Oct 26, 2005
Chris,
I guess a 2.6 isn't bad. Your getting 600hp. Is it maxed out? Do you have any other mod like head work (ported) or cams?
By the way, what's FLSFC?

-Jose

It's not maxed out. It's at 21 psi. i thnk it could put up to 25-26 psi. The tune is VERY conservative. The wheels spun on the dyno. I'd esitmate it to be a little more that what it came out with. Im runny 110 though.

FLSFC = Full Length Sub Frame Connectors.

No head work or cams............Yet:D:D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info