• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

What is my truck worth? pics, vids, mods, etc.

SVTdubs

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
I have been tossing around the idea of selling my truck already to get into a Dodge Viper for real this time. I am just curious what you all think my truck is worth and where you think I should price it in order to move it quickly and not come out too bad on my end either.

Here's some info, pics and videos of the truck.

1999 Ford SVT Lightning
I bought the truck BONE STOCK with 62k miles on it on June 14th. The truck has the following mods now with 65k miles on it currently.

-Factory Tech Valve body and 4x4 pan (shifts harder and increases transmission life)
-Metco 4lb lower pulley (interchangable hub)
-JLT cold air intake with matching red paint
-Diablo MAFia
-Diablo chip (very safe tune)
-LM1 Wideband with a steering collum guage
-Custom sub box with 12" JL W0 sub and 980W amp (stock head unit)
-5% limo tint on sides and rear window
-Driveshaft Loop
-2 stock F150 wheels powdercoated black with 26x10.5x16 et streets
-Brand new battery with 3 year warranty installed last week

The truck has been well maintained and I have had ZERO problems with the truck. The oil has been changed every 3000 miles and it was previously owned by an older gentleman who did windshield repair work. He took the car to the dealership for all scheduled maintenence and he never raced it.

PICS
8-1-07012.jpg

8-1-07013.jpg

8-1-07014.jpg

lightningnewpics017-1.jpg

lightningnewpics018-1.jpg

8-1-07019.jpg

8-1-07022.jpg

8-1-07028.jpg

JLTafterpic-1.jpg
new010-1.jpg

slicks002.jpg

slicks003.jpg

VIDEOS

stock
YouTube - Before JLT intake

intake
YouTube - after JLT video

pulley
YouTube - 4lb pulley 1-3 gears

a/f guage (showing VERY SAFE a/f ratios)
YouTube - lightning a/f gauge

what do you guys think?

SVTdubs

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
Im regretting the truck now. I honestly had the capital one check for the viper, and there was one in utah that I put an offer on. It was solid red, had 70k miles and he was asking 36.5 for it. I offered him 33k and he said 34.5 was the lowest he'd go. I got the truck and then 2 weeks later I get an email saying he will take 32 for it. GO FIGURE.

here is what I would be looking at
MYGTS2.jpg

MYGTS.jpg

MYGTS3.jpg

its actually sapphire (blue) but looks black. Id be looking at a black one but same combo.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info