• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

WTB Drill-Less Front License Plate Bracket

03 Cobra

Jul 26, 2005
I just got a fix-it ticket and do NOT want to drill holes in my bumper. I heard of a few people making a Drill-Less Front License Plate Bracket and would like to get one. Anyone got a quality one for sale that would work with my 2003 Cobra? Please help i really do NOT want to drill but i can not find one for the life of me. Any help would be great. Thanks

Rotzs99

All SHOW no GO
Mar 16, 2006
Well i think this has drilling, but not in the front of the bumper. and if it fits on your bumper.

MLF19std.jpg

http://store.cal-mustang.com/cm_abl..._ID=4&Product_ID=12521&DID=7&CATID=20&CM_SA=0

JymBart

Regular
Mar 16, 2004
Spence, ................. Tennessee is Good, ... best part is I don't need any stinking front plate any more. Sold both my front plate brackets, . one of them to Rick.

I still have a brand new Horespower By Hermann brcket in the box for sale.

Sooooooooooo Spence did you have any fun at Woodward? I've looked at Ricks photos, amazing!!!

Don't miss Chicago, but sure do miss all my Cobra buddies.

Jym

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info