• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Damn I thought I was just lucky

Dragon03

Super hated on
Mar 28, 2007
Well it finally came in the mail and I am due for emissions testing:crying::wall: ...so for you guys running without cats how are you getting around it? I can round up my old cats and probably bolt them on go get sniffed and change it back but if I can get away without I would much prefer to do so. Have any of you gone in and passed without?:dunno: I dont wanna go there not pass and then get shit for it:spank:

Dragon03

Super hated on
Mar 28, 2007
Well I passed:headbang::headbang: I was there maybe a whole 2 mins....the guy didnt speak English for crap but who cares Im legal for another 2 years. I went to the one off of 53 and all I can say is good lord Palatine fix your damn roads:mad: all i did was dodge potholes and shitty pavement

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
I went 2 weeks ago (The Palatine location) and the guy had me pull up...and of course when I pulled through the lane...the guy was "easy man....slow down!!"

What ev.....

Yeah, don't you hate that shit? Jealous people do that in an effort to make YOU look bad. They're every where, so next time, give them some REAL shit, you'll feel much better.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info