• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Can someone school me on a Meth kit?

B

blk96svt

I know its a chemical intercooler and drops the intake temps. But how do you guys operate the kit. Does it work like a nitrous setup with an arming switch or wot switch. Or does it stay on constantly even when your just idling. I hear great things about it but as you can see i am a bit clueless on how it works.
Also I am going to have about 10.6:1 compression on my 4 valve with a Novi 2000 strapped on there running about 10 psi. with no intercooler. Would it be better to get a snow kit which will help me stay on pump gas or go with an intercooler?

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Mar 18, 2004
I run the snow stage 2 kit. There are 2 options. One is boost activated and the other is wired into your MAF. I have the boost activated kit. It has a controller that has a vacuum line run to it and 2 settings. One setting is what PSI you want the kit to start spraying and the 2nd setting is what PSI you want it to spray full. It is a very cool setup.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• B
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list