• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Mounting 315's - IRS Question...

Blinkstang

Addict
Jul 11, 2005
I recently swapped an IRS into my 02' GT. Just a few quick questions. I have some 315/30/18's sitting in the garage that I would like to mount. In order to mount these with the IRS properly, do you just need the low profile subframe bolts, LINK - anything else I may need to do for a good fit?

My car is also lowered in the rear with Kenny Brown springs, will I have problems eating the tires up since the fenders aren't rolled? Or will it be alright with no rear passengers, etc...

And also, where is a good place to take tires this size to get mounted? I had trouble just trying to find a place to mount my 285's, haha.

Thanks for the help!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Blinkstang
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list