• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

My track videos at GLD.

doodad

TCG Elite Member
Nov 19, 2006

doodad

TCG Elite Member
Nov 19, 2006
Nice runs... just curious, have stock clutch? 1st run sounds like my runs from last year with some good slippage launching. IMO the 28" slicks are gonna toast that clutch quick unless you have a gear in there too.

yeah stock clutch! i slip the clutch cuz i don't wanna join that CVTDRR or whatever group it is:D

i wish i had 26" oh well. i am doing good with 28" so far, i smelled the clutch after those 2 runs. i am taking easy on the streets!

thanks guys!

doodad

TCG Elite Member
Nov 19, 2006
hey doodad, I take it you made it home on Friday without a tow truck! You must of been sweating it by the time you made it home. By the way nice meeting ya:biggthump

thanks! are you the one with GT500?

I had to take the risk of driving. i couldn't leave the car there. the reasion it was sparkling cuz there was a teeth broken from a the fan inside the alternator and it got out by itself 2 miles away from my house. i heard it and it stopped sparkling but my battery light came on afterwards. now looking to get an alternator so i can put it on!

doodad

TCG Elite Member
Nov 19, 2006
Nice times:biggthump

I have the same mods but I don't expect to trap that high. I should find out the 12th.

Did you Power shift? Any Weight reduction? What are your dyno numbers?

i didn't powershift, i was afraid to break but i ended up braking the alternator.

no weight reduction other than spare tire. race weight 3870lbs with me in it.

I put down 455rwhp - 478rwhp running kinda rich A/F 10.6

good luck!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info