• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

What Springs to get for the Front??

FUNDAD

Big Trouble in Little China
Apr 6, 2005
So heres the problem.....

Have a set of Strange 10way adjustable struts, H&R Race Springs and HPM C/C Plates. This equates to a very hard banging sound when I go over even a small bump.

I have my stock Bilsteins that I think I am going to put back in. But what springs should I get? Who has a drop just slightly NOT as low as the H&R Race Springs? Should I cut a coil off my stock ones??

The back looks great where its just a little higher than the front. Since the front is so damn low I would like to "raise" it to be the same as the back if possible.

AND has anyone hear of these spring extensions or raisers?? I guess they go in like under the spring and make the car just a little higher???? Please share input on these too.

J

Jpatte

bang in the front end when going over bumps

I have a stock vertible that bangs when going over bumps on the road. Driving me crazy when it happens. Its hard to tell where the sound is coming from. I seems like the same sound as yours. Any ideas yet.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• FUNDAD
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list