• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Dyno Results: Stock Term vs Intake Only(JLT CF CAI)

Nachtsturm

May 28, 2007
Dyno002.jpg

2003 Cobra
The dyno was done on two different days, but it was the same dyno. But the d/a was around 200 ft of each other and both runs are SAE corrected.

My stock run, I did have a kandn filter. But I gained 4whp from the CAI at least on that day and lost some torque. Was expecting more, but Tucker said only way to do a before and after is on the same day.
Comparing my runs with last time, I noticed one huge thing. HEat soak doesn't happen nearly as quick. On my third run with the stock intake, I was losing about 10whp the most I lost this time was about 3.5whp.

It also looks great inside the engine bay. Wasn't too thrilled about the gain. But oh well. Perhaps a tune is in order.

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
I would have to agree about the numbers and the conditions. The weather has to be pretty close. Not to mention your MAF curve can be adjusted off a log/ a/f to help as well.

You will see the heat soak more in datalogging and Wiked and I seem to come to the conclustion that it costs us 5-6 mph at the track.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Nachtsturm
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list