• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Need help guys!!

cobraj

TCG Elite Member
Feb 7, 2005
We installed a BF 2.93 and idlers today along with NGK TR6's gapped at .025. Im getting dyno tuned on Tuesday and I just took the car for a short cruise (did NOT get into boost) and its bucking at a cruising idle and under deceleration. It can be felt as well as I can hear the exhaust burble when it happens. Any thoughts, Bobs out of town and I need to get this thing right by Tuesday morning. :dunno:

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
Did you just put in on today, or was it already on there before the pulley change?

What you changed should have had no effect on your car if you are not on boost. My suggestion if you have time is put plugs back to normal gapping and see if that makes a difference for now.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
cobraj said:
We installed a BF 2.93 and idlers today along with NGK TR6's gapped at .025 (thats what Bob wanted). Im getting dyno tuned on Tuesday and I just took the car for a short cruise (did NOT get into boost) and its bucking at a cruising idle and under deceleration. It can be felt as well as I can hear the exhaust burble when it happens. Any thoughts, Bobs out of town and I need to get this thing right by Tuesday morning. :dunno:

Gap should be .32-.38. Mine were gapped at .35 and ran smooth as glass. Tuned by DynotuneMP.com

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info