• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

I cant believe I forgot to post this over here!

Shaggy

Adrenaline Junkie
Aug 24, 2005
I was the 3rd person to recieve the new 3.4 whipple :headbang:

dsc00179vz1.jpg

dsc00188zj3.jpg

dsc00183ud5.jpg

The install proved more difficult than we anticipated, this thing is HUGE!

dsc00170nv7.jpg

dsc00172tv2.jpg

Double Whipple cobra?

dsc00175ky4.jpg

dsc00177au5.jpg

dsc00176jk1.jpg

The install is not yet complete, but I did manage to put it on the motor, and no, it does not fit under the stock hood. I ordered lower motor mounts to fix that problem lol.

dsc00215dl0.jpg

dsc00216on4.jpg

dsc00217fk8.jpg

dsc00218ky3.jpg

Shaggy

Adrenaline Junkie
Aug 24, 2005
so far theres only 2 other people I know of that have one installed. One was at WFC and ran 9.98 on a bone stock motor at 25psi. I was right at the starting line and the car never seemed to leave clean so I know it can go faster.

I dealt with Lethal Performance whos customers service is phenominal, they are whipples largest dealer and can usualy answer questions for you, if not, they will contact whipple for you and get back to you with the answer.

I havent had much time to finish it but I hope to get it running by the end of this week.

Shaggy

Adrenaline Junkie
Aug 24, 2005
One of the few things I dont do myself to my car is tune it.

Buttoned up the fuel system today for the most part, just need to run a power wire to the new harness.

Just need to get a few more small parts and it should run this weekend if all goes well.

y2k4cobra

04 Screaming Yellow Cobra
Jun 13, 2007
I have a couple of questions, do you have a built bottom end? if not how long do you think the bottom end will last? Are you going to run 25psi through it? I would hate to get one and a built motor at the same time, but I think I could run 17psi through it and still be pretty safe?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info