• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Tuning/Handheld questions

jaykruger

Juiced, ported and blown
Mar 30, 2007
Have a few questions about tuning and tuners

Do you need to have a handheld for tunes, I have a predator now and will probally have the parts ready by mid summer to need a full tune.

Do most people use SCT or Diablo? And should I sell my programer and get an SCT unit?

Anything else I need to look for? and of course who do you recomend for the tune?

Dragon03

Super hated on
Mar 28, 2007
jaykruger said:
Have a few questions about tuning and tuners

Do you need to have a handheld for tunes, I have a predator now and will probally have the parts ready by mid summer to need a full tune.

Do most people use SCT or Diablo? And should I sell my programer and get an SCT unit?

Anything else I need to look for? and of course who do you recomend for the tune?

I currently am running the diablo evolution chip but prior i did use the predator and was happy with it. You can get to a safe reliable tune with it as far as SCT thats totally up to you either will work. I would say save your money for the blower port job ;) and keep the predator. Regarding tuning I know alot of the guys have gone to Speed Inc. I have yet to make it up there but Im sure as guys jump online they will put their $.02 for places to go.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• jaykruger
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list