• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

My front brakes suck

Dragon03

Super hated on
Mar 28, 2007
Have any of you upgraded your front brake setup and if so what kit did you go with? I dumped the factory rotors about a 1 1/2 year ago and went with a pair of Bremo crossdrilled and now I am getting wheel shake when I brake at high speeds. You cant do much with warped crossdrilled rotors other than throw them in the garbage. Any suggestions? :dunno:

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004

Dragon03

Super hated on
Mar 28, 2007
Flatliner said:
Here's the link:

http://www.tirerack.com/brakes/resu...Year=2003&autoModClar=&brand=&category=Rotors

Front Fitment
Note: (Front) Plain vented rotor for Cobra, Mach 1 and Bullitt models only.

Price: $62.00 (each)
Estimated Availability: In Stock
Rear Fitment
Note: (Rear) Plain vented rotor for Cobra, Mach 1 and Bullitt models only.

Price: $45.00 (each)
Estimated Availability: 05/18/07

Yeah I guess looking pretty isnt always the best thing. Its either get the pretty ones and not be able to stop hense run into something or someone and then I will have more to worry about than just rotors...or get the ones that are going to stop my ass. Hmmm I think the plain ones are goin back on the car :p

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info