• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

help with pro stars

Shane97Cobra

Addict
Apr 27, 2005
95SC said:
i want to get some weld pro star wheels for my 03 cobra. what size rim should i get and what back spacing should i get.

Pro Stars aren't going to fit w/ cobra brakes w/ about 1" of spacers. If you want to run prostars I would suggest going to Mustang GT front brake set up. Then the size you want is 15x3.5" w/ 1.75" BS.

Rears - I don't know if you can get a 15" on w/ the IRS. If you have a live axle you can fit 15x8 w/ 5.5" BS w/ no grinding or 15x10 w/ 6.5" BS doing some heavy grinding.

BO TY KLR

Aug 20, 2004
If you want to "make them fit" on the IRS, you'll have to do some grinding on the tie rod and knuckle it attaches too. You'll also need 4.5" backspacing. Not my car but you get the idea.
tierodshaved28ke.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info