• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Tonight it breathes

Sharkster

Addict
Sep 17, 2005
It has fired to life. Its running pig rich in the tune and it needs the idle reset. Idle is bouncing at 1500-1800. No leaks that I can see. Garage was filled with smoke and I figured it was the coating on the piping heating up and burning shit off of it. Ooooops it was the fender well melting to the exhaust on one side and the plastice coating on the wiring sheild to the O2 sensor melting to the header. Hack saw that shit out of the way and fire it up. Had to stop for the night it is TOOO loud with the ass end out of the garage. Ill hit it in the morning. Got to get used to that NA feeling when you step on the gas. It was weird feeling it in that car. Until tomorrow

Sharkster

Addict
Sep 17, 2005
I now have 2 small leaks 1 oil and 1 coolant that needs to be buttoned up. Im pulling the EBC for now and letting it dump straight wastegate spring until I feel comfortable programming that Profec B Spec II quite complicated.
It will need to get an alignment first thing.
This thing is WAY louder than I was anticipating. I knew there was going to be a lot of exhaust note lost due to it being rerouted to the turbos. This thing is louder than my Magnaflow I had on here with the Bassani O/R-X
Video will come shortly. Wife was talking about going to Walmart and getting one on sale.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info