• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Steeda UD Pulleys are on

99 Stangbanger

Phantom Fury
Nov 22, 2004
Cool man, I replied to your PM asking if you had them on yet but now I see here you do :biggthump Hell, as long as you have skin left on your knuckles, two hours isnt all that bad. Quality takes time man :headbang: A shop would charge you that easy so think of the cash you saved :clap: Bet if there is a next time down the road you will R/R them in a hour or less.

How did the tools work out for you?

Did you need both pullers?

Hope you didnt forget to put a dab of sealant on the key way of the balancer :D

Now you need my programmer :lmao:

Maniak

TCG Elite Member
Apr 17, 2006
Highland Park, IL
Rotzs99 said:
Sounds good. My march pullies should be goin on soon. Hope it doesnt take 2 hours.

it will take 3 :p

my crank pulley wants to hard to take off. it sucked thought cuz the UPR one on there had allen bolts so i had to buy a set of allen sockets. then i put a hex key on one and used a socket on the other across from it and went at it.

99svtdvr

open for business
Apr 27, 2005
99 Stangbanger said:
Cool man, I replied to your PM asking if you had them on yet but now I see here you do :biggthump Hell, as long as you have skin left on your knuckles, two hours isnt all that bad. Quality takes time man :headbang: A shop would charge you that easy so think of the cash you saved :clap: Bet if there is a next time down the road you will R/R them in a hour or less.

How did the tools work out for you?

Did you need both pullers?

Hope you didnt forget to put a dab of sealant on the key way of the balancer :D

Now you need my programmer :lmao:

Yep needed both pullers. I was trying to find a way around the plumbing, when it popped off :lmao:

When I was wrenching the crank pulley, I thought I was going to go into the engine block!

And I did not forget the sealant on the keyway!

Not a bad install upgrade for the money! :headbang:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info