• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Pics of the 2.6 in the car(kinda)

Mr. Unknown

Oct 26, 2005
Picture086.jpg

Picture091.jpg

Bad picture of what I broke
Picture088.jpg

Picture090.jpg

Rockin the stock chromies(for a while........)
Picture093.jpg

Mr. Unknown

Oct 26, 2005
ChromeCobra said:
Thats sick, whose tuning it?

Thanks. I will be leaving the car in the hands of Larry at Speed Inc and I'm pretty sure Bob Kurgan does there tuning for Fords. I don't have a set day(just taking it a little bit at a time) And I still haven't decided what amount of boost I want to run. I ordered 2 pullies. 18 psi and 22 psi :eek: but that all changes because I might have to change my lower. Time will tell.....

Mr. Unknown

Oct 26, 2005
Since 1964 said:
Congrats on the new blower.

As one of the lowly ported only guys, I hate you, even though I wish you great times and many many miles of awesome Ford Power that dominates the masses.

Don't wreck it now.

Thanks. The car had a lot of power stock, then a pulley was a lot more. I didn't reck it then. If I reck it it'll most likley be at the track.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info