• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

i just got an 01 cobra

99 Stangbanger

Phantom Fury
Nov 22, 2004
PutzsSVT said:
it has flowmaster exhaust, a stage 2 clutch, a short throw shifter, and a bbk cold air intake what should i do to improve torque/horsepower the quickest/cheapest way

Underdrive pullies.
65mm thorttle body.
Rear gears410 -430.
Sticky tires.

*****Buy a Diablo sport programmer from Bob Kurgan (site sponser) and then have em give you a dyno/tune :headbang:

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Nov 15, 2005
ChromeCobra said:
fuck you.

Markgscar.jpg

:R: :R: :R: :rice: :rice: :rice: :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :lame: :lame: :lame:

Shane97Cobra

Addict
Apr 27, 2005
Why are you guys so big on spray? It's volital, you have to refill bottles, keep the bottle warm....too much risk and work in my opinion.

Toss a Vortech on it...call Kurgan motorsports for the tune...make 400-450 RWHP and call it a day. These big 4V heads love boost and make great power w/ a little extra air.

Other than my opinion on the power adder....I agree with the others. A gear will wake the car up. These cars don't make a lot of TQ down low due to the large volumes of air these heads move. They like to see RPM to make power to getting a taller gear will get the RPMs were the car likes to be.

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Nov 15, 2005
Shane97Cobra said:
Why are you guys so big on spray? It's volital, you have to refill bottles, keep the bottle warm....too much risk and work in my opinion.

Toss a Vortech on it...call Kurgan motorsports for the tune...make 400-450 RWHP and call it a day. These big 4V heads love boost and make great power w/ a little extra air.

Other than my opinion on the power adder....I agree with the others. A gear will wake the car up. These cars don't make a lot of TQ down low due to the large volumes of air these heads move. They like to see RPM to make power to getting a taller gear will get the RPMs were the car likes to be.

Well spoken....!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info