• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

iPod Integration Kit

ShelbyGuy

Turgid Member
Mar 26, 2004
the mach 460 sounds pretty bad. aac is lossless compression so it doesnt sound any worse becasue its coming off my ipod. the mp3 i rip are all at least 256k. so by not using fm and hardwiring it into the head unit, it sounds only as bad as the mach 460 makes it sound. fm sounds a whole lot worse.

#1 rule of audio - tamper with the signal as little as possible.

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
cobravenom39 said:
Ehh, they suck. You have to fumble with like 4 cords, constanly change the channel. It's retarded. I have the one on my alpine that you control through the touch screen. Less ways to get into an accident.

andy, i bought an "itrip" at bb and it is incredible! i never once changed the station, the clarity is amazing, no cords, dig tuner. best of all you can throw the ipod in the center console!!! i swear by it. no installation, no mess! under 40 bucks!

http://www.griffintechnology.com/products/itrip/

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info