• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

my 04 #'s are in

noavgcobra

Addict
Aug 14, 2006
I got my car tuned on sunday by Corey out in bfe land and all went well. The car made great power and im very happy with the results. He took lots of time making sure everything was right the first time and he was even able to put up with me for several hours.(im a pain in da ass)Brian even showed up with his spanking new Vette and he says he still misses the cobra! anyways check out the pics and dyno sheet and take a peek at the video. Thanks Corey for a great tune!
http://s148.photobucket.com/albums/s39/noavgcobra/?action=view&current=dynopulls002.flv
dynoshop002.jpg

dynoshop001.jpg

dynoresults.jpg

noavgcobra

Addict
Aug 14, 2006
i dont mind at all since my FF plates keep me from any street racing...cant loose the license

steigemeier stage IV blower t.b. and plenum
2.76 upper pully only no lower
billetflow 4 piece idler set
JLT cold air intake
fluidyne heat exchanger
mac prochamber mid pipe
magnaflow cat back
Sct chip
Simpson Performance tune

MGW shifter

noavgcobra

Addict
Aug 14, 2006
schaffer said:
Bah. Should have made more power. Erik you should cut your losses and sell me this car too! :) J/K

It looked good on dyno - Corey was great - nice setup out there. Can't wait to get my Saleen dyno'd by him.

Chris
if i did sell it to you, atleast one of your cars would be running :eek:h: try and get the t/a running for 4/1 byron track day with speed inc...bet Corey has some time for ya! Or dont get it running that way you cant kick my cars ass.... :burnout:

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Nice numbers, now drive the damn thing already! And Erik's next thread will be asking where he can get a great deal on some DR's.....hahahahahahaa! Good luck with the stock rubber. Seriously though, this car is about the nicest and cleanest cobra around and now the performance matches!!!! Look out for me though.....Im comming for ya. I want a lane with that beast.

:laughing2

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info