• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

torque sequences 04 cobra

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
noavgcobra said:
i need them for the lower intake and the blower i have the torque specs but not the order to tighten them any help would be great!

The same as you do when installing a cylinder head. Just start from middle and work your way opposite to opposite/criscross outward from there. Once you have had to pull your blower 10+ times like I have had to do you will get real good at popping those things on and off. Places may say different ways of doing it but there are only a few ways that are correct and can be used as more universal torque sequences depending on specifics of design of whatever you are torquing down.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info