• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

installed fluidyne

noavgcobra

Addict
Aug 14, 2006
just got the new fluidyne on and it only took a little over an hour. i cut the time of install in half by removing the bumper cover. having it off i didnt even have to jack up the car in went smooth! heres some pics

thanks Jeff for the great buy!

Attachments

• fluid1.jpg
    fluid1.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 18
  • fluid2.jpg
    fluid2.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 95
  • fluid3.jpg
    fluid3.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 18

noavgcobra

Addict
Aug 14, 2006
Dewalt03cobra said:
I may be wrong but I believe the AFCO Pro is larger than both the LFP and Fluidyne units.
according to gords web site theirs outperforms all others on the market, but certain money restraints kept me from that purchase(wife) i had a dollar amount i could spend this year so i had to shop carefully. i liked the afco pro the best but couldnt beet the price of the fluidyne....still one of the best mods for looks that i have found..looks so good compared to the stock heat exchanger...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info