• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

It Came

Mr. Unknown

Oct 26, 2005
MGW License Plate Frame....

-I have the new tag sitting in my room(haven't driven that car in about a month)
-Still need 2 lower black License Plate scews. Chose not to get the ones from MGW.
Plate.jpg

Oh and this POS came also

2.6L-H :D
Box.jpg

So far I tore the Eaton off. I still need to do:

EVERYTHING ELSE!

Here are a couple random pictures

Random.jpg

Quick question. Why the hell were the scews that hold in the intercooler so damn hard to get out?

Intercooler.jpg

Mr. Unknown

Oct 26, 2005
RD SNAKE said:
The screws were really tight because the intercooler gets very hot then cold, I should have told you about this. I hope you didn't brake any, if so KB gives you new screws!

O. There was some orange stuff crusted and gunked in the threads. I didn't know if that was lock tight or what. I didn't break any of them. They took me about 15 min to get off. Thanks for the info.

Mr. Unknown

Oct 26, 2005
Box 1 said:
Seeing as you run 12.5's in your almost 500 horse cobra now I think your the one that needs the DRIVER MOD...should have taken driving lessons instead of buying that KB :lmao:

Whoa man take it easy. If you suck at driving that's you're problem.

My car made 447RWHP 444RWTQ where the fuck do you get 500 Hp?

Drove the car straight off the highway to the staging lane.

No Burnout
Tires @ 30 psi
First time at the drag strip ever
92 degree humid weather

But hey, If you wanna run your mouth without knowing anything that's up to you.

Guess you don't have to worry about paying for driving lessons when your parents pay for eveyrthing.

Bigturbonotch

WAIT AND SEE
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2005
yeah im pretty sure I dont suck at driving 12.2 in an 01 cobra with 100 shot and catback.....definatly a bad driver.

Sorry forgot to subtract drivetrain loss, even college students make mistakes now and then.....and in regard to my parents paying for my car it would be finished if they did pay for it, its all out of my pocket. If you want to talk some shit bring it to the streets or track where we can settle this. My little homemade shit BOX against your cobra. Bring your girlfriend too so she can see the look on your face when I drag your ass down the street, she will like that. :cool2:

Mr. Unknown

Oct 26, 2005
Box 1 said:
yeah im pretty sure I dont suck at driving 12.2 in an 01 cobra with 100 shot and catback.....definatly a bad driver.

Sorry forgot to subtract drivetrain loss, even college students make mistakes now and then.....and in regard to my parents paying for my car it would be finished if they did pay for it, its all out of my pocket. If you want to talk some shit bring it to the streets or track where we can settle this. My little homemade shit BOX against your cobra. Bring your girlfriend too so she can see the look on your face when I drag your ass down the street, she will like that. :cool2:

2nd mistake, i'm sure you had full exhaust. MT's and maybe a gear or not.

Drag my ass down the street? Are you looking for a street race or a fight?

Leave my gf out of this if you know what's good for you.

I don't street race. Like I said. Anytime you want to line up at the strip let me know....That is when you get your car running.

Sure bring your "Box" or fully set up drag car.

Update BAP is in :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info