• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Error Code Help - P1639

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
Anybody know this code or how to fix it? :dunno:

P1639 Vehicle ID Block Not Programmed Or Corrupt (Ford)

The car is throwing it and I think it has to do with Ford putting a new PC in the car. I can clear with with a scanner but once you turn the car off it comes right back.

I gotta get a fix to the kid that bought the cae so any help would be great.

B

Boost12

Jeff I got your message and as soon as I heard the words " Yea the RED Cobra " I was like Daaam Not again :eek: :lmao: :lmao: But I tryed calling the dealer to see who did the work to it and this is what I got

" No I dont think we ever did that "

Or

" No that guy doesent work here anymore "

They just gave me the run around because they dont wanna stand behind it. But if I hear anything I will let you know

P.s This Red car haunts me in my dreams :laughing2 :laughing2 :eek:h:

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
Boost12 said:
Jeff I got your message and as soon as I heard the words " Yea the RED Cobra " I was like Daaam Not again :eek: :lmao: :lmao: But I tryed calling the dealer to see who did the work to it and this is what I got

Or

They just gave me the run around because they dont wanna stand behind it. But if I hear anything I will let you know

i want everyone to rent the movie suckers, and remember the part where the family tries to piss back on the truck deal!!!

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
Boost12 said:

Or

Thanks, I called also and they said that it is from the aftermarket tune. Buncha retards.

thanks for the info guys...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info