• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Where to tap for nitrous wet kit with a Whipple??

1stmustang

Regular
Jan 15, 2005
I need your advice please. I have installed a ZEX wet kit. I did this before doing the proper research or I would have done a dry kit. :eek:h:

I am putting a 2.3L Whipple on the car. It seems that it is not good to put a fuel/nitrous mixture through the Whipple. Has anyone tried tapping the nozzle into the upper intake plenum or anywhere else that would put the fuel/nitrous mixture past the supercharger?

Thanks

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
Only way you could really do it after the supercharger would be to use a direct port system, or tap into the lower intake....or even possibly mounting a spray bar in the lower intake

Lots of guys here are spraying through their blowers without issues, might want to wait for them to chime in before trying to go a different route

B

Boost12

Spraying the Wet kit through the blower will not hurt anything. In fact the fuel and N20 will lower your air intakes alot because of how cold they are. These cars love N20 because the blowers run so hot and when you spray N20 at them it cools everything down.

I use to spray my old Eaton setup and the car on Boost only would run like 12.20s

Then when I sprayed a 50 shot of Dry it dropped my ET down to 11.50's

Thats when I had a pulley, Intake and exhaust

And then of coruse my N20 setup :D

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
from the chat box

TaeWade24 - Iâ—ľIntake manifold, electronic throttle body, air inlet system, fuel rail
â—ľComplete air-to-liquid intercooler system with intercooler pump, heat exchanger and intercooler reservoir
â—ľDrive Belt: FEAD 6-rib system
â—ľ47 lb/hr, 6-hole, high-impedance fuel

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info