• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Which Complete Suspension?

belle4pres

Jun 5, 2004
I am interested in installing a complete suspension package for my 03 cobra and was wondering which one would be the best? I currently only know of Steeda's IRS stages and MM visious traction. I'm sure there are plenty of more out there, but which one is the best? Is MM worth all the hype?

Please take into consideration that I already have SLP's LM1s and their x-pipe with cats. I will be purchasing SLP's long tube headers soon. Keep in mind that SLP's parts ride REALLY low. Thanks

cobravenom39

GTL>FLA
Mar 1, 2004
cdh027 said:
Seems like a waste of money to dump all that cash into your car that is going to get sold. :dunno:

Ha ha ha, Darrin's right you homo. Why don't you get a new RC car instead of a new real car??? If you get a Vette, the vette forum people will never accept you. People like you and me, we're like the misfit elf from the Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer creepy stop action movie.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info