• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Subframe Connector Question???

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
FuelSlut said:
I was just wondering if you guys knew if there is any subframe connectors out there that work with side exhaust? I heard there is a set but I cant find them anywhere (made possibly by spinthech). And if there is no subframes for a side exhaust will a 6 point roll cage be sufficient enough for the reinforcement instead? Thanks guys.

Nick (Jaguars4r) had them on his 03 Cobra with the side exhaust. Don't know what kind though. Try doing a search using his name and see if anything pops up.

DIDRace.com

Regular
Mar 22, 2006
FuelSlut said:
I was just wondering if you guys knew if there is any subframe connectors out there that work with side exhaust? I heard there is a set but I cant find them anywhere (made possibly by spinthech). And if there is no subframes for a side exhaust will a 6 point roll cage be sufficient enough for the reinforcement instead? Thanks guys.

Not sure of a subframe connector kit that'll work with the side exhaust. To answer your second question though a 6 point cage will definetly do the same if not better as far as connecting and stiffening the subframe goes as long as the installer of the cage properly integrates the mounting points. Plus you have the added benefit of safety.

BTW... we do cages. :D

David @ DIDRace.Com

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info