• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

slp help

suzukiracer1604

TCG Elite Member
May 5, 2006
belle4pres said:
I have slp's lm1's and their catted x-pipe. The problem is they ride SO low to the ground. Every major bump I hit and the cats scrape the ground (forget steep inclines). Is their anything I can do?
I also plan on getting slp's long tube headers. Will they make it worse? Please help.

i know on f-bodys, SLP anything hangs really really low......the headers are the worst, idk if its the same for mustangs

Cobra Crazy

Dec 16, 2005
belle4pres said:
I have slp's lm1's and their catted x-pipe. The problem is they ride SO low to the ground. Every major bump I hit and the cats scrape the ground (forget steep inclines). Is their anything I can do?
I also plan on getting slp's long tube headers. Will they make it worse? Please help.

I have the LM1 and Catless x-pipe. I put a jack where the x-pipe and catback bolt up. Then I tightened it all down. It's better, but still hits on certain things.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• B
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list