• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

in dash dvd players

Bullitt-1469-

Regular
Jun 11, 2005
If you want a clean install go with the AVH-P6850DVD double din fits right where the stock one is and you can buy an adapter to still use the factory mach 460!!
http://www.pioneer.com.sg/storefront/ProductDetail/default.asp?ProductId=356&CatId=2,23,28
AVH-P6850DVD.jpg

04suprchrgd

Regular
Dec 28, 2006
sonic02gt said:
i bought the one bullit mentioned im going to have it installed not sure where yet
Take it to showtime audio on North Ave and Elston,
www.showtimeaudio.net talk to Jerry
the install on my car looks like it all came from the factory. Ill post pics sometime today. It may be a little of a drive but well worth the work they do there, the only shop that will work on any of my cars.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
RD SNAKE said:
Cliff and mikey should chime in, I no they are both really big into those....

I have a Pioneer flip out DVD unit that does just about everything. It can be hooked up to a TV, reverse camera, nav system, etc. Even plays music. :D

Two basic types. Flip out screen and permanently mounted screen. Permanent screen looks better but costs more. Stick with good name brands, Alpine and Pioneer are two of the best.

sonic02gt

Kona Blue shelby
Sep 18, 2005
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info