• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Finally a vid of my new exhaust setup.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005

hazmat404

Addict
Apr 26, 2005
it dont give it justice at all at idle. i have an o/r xpipe and welded in magnaflows and looooove the sound when moving. believe me, im a truck and 5.0L guy (had LTs, o/r hpipe and 3" mac catback) so i really enjoy the deep chambered exhaust but these cobras just dont rub me right with that setup. i think its pretty sexy but ill make a few vids this summer for sure but videos rarely do anything justice

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
CobraChris08 said:
Let's hear some with the set up underload :headbang:

Do you have your hood blanket removed?

Yep, I do. I will get a couple more vids when my "camera guy" wife can go out with me, and is willing to stand on the side of a road as I do a fly by or two. I may have to pay her to do that though...LOL. Im really happy with the setup and the volume, but I wouldnt mind it a tad louder. Maybe the mufflers need to break in or something. Believe it or not, this setup is quieter than my stock H and stock catback with a set of SLP LM1 resonators welded in. Atleast I ditched the stock H with cats. It really stinks now though. I forgot about that downside of being catless. More vids to come.

01Cobra

Johnny Cobra
May 3, 2006
Jiggy_One said:
Yep, I do. I will get a couple more vids when my "camera guy" wife can go out with me, and is willing to stand on the side of a road as I do a fly by or two. I may have to pay her to do that though...LOL. Im really happy with the setup and the volume, but I wouldnt mind it a tad louder. Maybe the mufflers need to break in or something. Believe it or not, this setup is quieter than my stock H and stock catback with a set of SLP LM1 resonators welded in. Atleast I ditched the stock H with cats. It really stinks now though. I forgot about that downside of being catless. More vids to come.

Sound good. I heard ya all the way in Fox Lake. :biggthump

Mustang68

Jul 30, 2006
Jiggy_One said:
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/dc9a0ac5-e263-43a4-a973-98b500c16fe4.htm

Its the offroad prochamber and magnaflow catback. Nice and mild so the cops dont hassle me, and still got rid of the cats. believe it or not, this setup is quieter then when I had the stock midpipe and stock catback with LM1 resonators welded in. Oh and thanks to Eric (noavgcobra) for the help with the install. It went really smooth and no leaks!

Brian

sounds great bro... :biggthump :biggthump 2 thumbs up to ya...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info