• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

What is a good Tire under $170?

Maniak

TCG Elite Member
Apr 17, 2006
Highland Park, IL
the BFG g-force sports are pretty nice but i think the nittos are a little better. iv'e never tryed the nt555's but from what iv'e heard they are pretty good. i have tryed the BFG's and i liked them but sold the car shortly after putting them on but from what i experienced they performed well for the price.

overall i don't think you can go wrong with any of the tires you mentioned.

sonic02gt

Kona Blue shelby
Sep 18, 2005
maniak said:
the BFG g-force sports are pretty nice but i think the nittos are a little better. iv'e never tryed the nt555's but from what iv'e heard they are pretty good. i have tryed the BFG's and i liked them but sold the car shortly after putting them on but from what i experienced they performed well for the price.

overall i don't think you can go wrong with any of the tires you mentioned.
bfg's are really nice tires :headbang:

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info