• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Can Someone PLEASE photo shop something for me?

03 Cobra

Jul 26, 2005
Can someone photo shot boths of these Cobra's to Silver (that is the LDC grill kit one in black and one in SS) I cant decide which one i want and would love to see them on a silver cobra. Thanks

Sorry for the pics being soo small but that is the only way that i know how to post up pics. So if you know how to make them bigger as well that would be a double plus. Thanks

Rotzs99

All SHOW no GO
Mar 16, 2006
Jeff (10th03) already has the silver on his car
1232395911.212681203.IM1.06.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

Might want to ask him if he has a better pic with it.

I'm working on the black but ive never done a color change before.

P.S. i have a silver kit i think i want to get rid of, unless they tell me how to fit it on a 99.

03 Cobra

Jul 26, 2005
Thanks for the offer

dun4791 said:
You could always just come out to Beecher and we could put them on and let you decide what looks better to you that way.

That would be awesome if i lived in Chicago LOL. Sorry but i live in California. But none the less thanks for the offer that is what i would call great customer service. You guys rock!!! :headbang:

03 Cobra

Jul 26, 2005
WOW nice job on the photoshop

Rotzs99 said:
Heres the silver and black
silverhv3.jpg

Thank you very much i really do appreciate it. If it is not too much to ask can you please do the SS one (the blue car) that is the one i am really curious to see. i kinda knew the black one would look good. not to sure about the ss on silver would love too see it. If you dont have time or perfer not to do it not a prob Thanks for the one that you did do. Thanks very much.

03 Cobra

Jul 26, 2005
Thanks Everyone

:laughing2

Ok Well just wanted to say Thanks to everyone that help out here I really do appreciate it very much Thanks to all. Oh yeah I just ordered the SS upper and lower grill cant wait to get and install it LOL. :headbang:

P.S. When do you think it should arrive? I live in california.

Dana

Bluesmobile
Mar 2, 2004
03 Cobra said:
:laughing2

Ok Well just wanted to say Thanks to everyone that help out here I really do appreciate it very much Thanks to all. Oh yeah I just ordered the SS upper and lower grill cant wait to get and install it LOL. :headbang:

P.S. When do you think it should arrive? I live in california.

I don't know when it will arrive since it is the busy season for UPS, but it shipped today. Probably mid-week next week.

Dan

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info