• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

What else do I need...

DHill2046 said:
I am putting a 2.93 pulley, JLT High boost CAI, Mac o/r prochamber, borla catback, IRS brace, and a gord's heat exchanger. Do I need a new pump and/or injectors with this set up.

Also I was wondering of a good dyno tuner around chicago for cobras.

Any feedback appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan

With the 2.93 you shouldn't need to do any thing to the fuel system yet....With your mods you should be in the 460rwhp area....we can take care of you on the Dyno Tune if you need...pm me for a quote on a Dyno session if needed.......I'm assuming you have a Chip,Excal 2, or Predator to tune the snake with??? We have the new DynoJet 224xLC w/Eddy Current Load Absorption Unit....Let us know

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
Jiggy_One said:
For the tune, you should give these gents a call. They are extremely professional and their prices are awesome. Well worth the money. You shouldnt need a bap or injectors for just doing an upper pulley, but if you get the eaton ported or you want a huge lower pulley you will need the extra fuel.

http://www.dynotunemp.com/contactus2.htm

I WOULD USE A SITE SPONSOR...IMO

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info