• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

winter plans...

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
well after being off work for a week with a week to go, i have figured out exactly the direction im going with the car. all the parts have been purchased and im awaiting delivery and hans's expertise.

here goes...

tubular k, a arms, coil overs.
finally fix the header leak (the right way!)
dfx clutch, liberty 26 spline i/s,
ldc cool mod
fidanza aluminum flywheel
10# lower, 3.5 upper (hope to reduce some belt slip)
re locate n20 lines.
install h20 temp guage

and i think that about wraps it up.

oh yea, then a new pull gratis from bob!

(he does not know that part yet!)

JA$ON

ching chong potato
Sep 7, 2004
SLASH said:
well after being off work for a week with a week to go, i have figured out exactly the direction im going with the car. all the parts have been purchased and im awaiting delivery and hans's expertise.

here goes...

ldc cool mod
re locate n20 lines.
install h20 temp guage

Slash, what pulley setup & PSI do you run on the street? I was gonna go 10lb lower too, but with the largest upper 4", thats still ~21PSI? Are you using KB brand uppers and what alternator pulley do you have on there?

My track setup will be similar to yours (PSI). I still cant believe you were slipping with the 8lb lower! Other guys have spun similar PSI with smaller uppers/lower with no spin.

Other plans include 15" wheels and some nasty slicks (MT stiff sidewall DRAGS, or stiff sidewall HOOSIERS). 2.4 KB is the plan for now, but I have turbo dreams, so we'll see. But I'm definitely gonna have a big ol ice tank in the trunk if the KB stays on :jumpingja

rdsnake

formerly RD SNAKE
Mar 5, 2006
All I got to do for winter is fix this.....

Picture003.jpg

cdh027

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 10, 2004
Sunny Florida
SLASH said:

here goes...

ldc cool mod
re locate n20 lines.
install h20 temp guage

Dont forget about a larger alt. pulley.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info