• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

MGW Review

Rotzs99

All SHOW no GO
Mar 16, 2006
Over thanksgiving I installed the MGW shifter i bought off of Chris (WhtSuperStang) and the thing is great. For the three or so blocks i drove the car it much better. Exactly what i wanted with the "clicking" into gears and short throws but not too overpowering. It also is really quiet with the CobraBOB shifter gasket and two inner boots.

Install was really easy, only hard part was trying to reach some of the screws and actually prying the old shifter off.

Funny story, I learned I already had a Pauls High Performance aftermarket shifter already in there. Did some research and here it is. Anyone want it?

WhtSuperStang

Jack Bauer > Chuck Norris
Jun 27, 2005
they dont make red and blue anymore.... they make orange (basically a combo of red and blue...short shifting of blue and comfort of red)....

im not sure if they are makeing it yet but they have a prototype race handle that i have with my tko mgw shifter that u might be able to ask about and that is just a alloy color (which i find really comfortable feels just as good as the blue handle and i liked the blue handle alot)

Maniak

TCG Elite Member
Apr 17, 2006
Highland Park, IL
WhtSuperStang said:
they dont make red and blue anymore.... they make orange (basically a combo of red and blue...short shifting of blue and comfort of red)....

im not sure if they are makeing it yet but they have a prototype race handle that i have with my tko mgw shifter that u might be able to ask about and that is just a alloy color (which i find really comfortable feels just as good as the blue handle and i liked the blue handle alot)

i am pretty sure you can buy the adj. blue handle as an accessory. this one gives you the ability to mess with the angle of the threads.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info