• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Need Help! FW Adjuster/Quadrant Install

DSG03COBRA

TCG Elite Member
Mar 2, 2004
Plainfield, IL
So I just finished installing my Fiore FW Adjuster and Steeda QR Quadrant. For some reason, it doesn't seem like the FW Adjuster will come out far enough to take up all the slack in the clutch cable. I've got the thing almost all the way out and I can still unhook the cable from the quadrant by hand. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

This combo is supposed to work w/ the stock cable, right? Anyone else have this combo that can give some input? Anyone else that can give some suggestions????

Thanks,
Matt

DSG03COBRA

TCG Elite Member
Mar 2, 2004
Plainfield, IL
Mystic Terminator said:
I must be tired... :-o It is off the hook of the clutch quadrant... :alcoholic

LOL! I know it's not connected there, I took it off when I was trying to figure out what was going on, and to make sure I didn't screw up the Quadrant install.

Anyhow, IT'S FIXED!!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: The stupid cable had come off of the trans fork after all. I must have pushed the cable backwards just right at some point and it disconnected. In any event, it's fixed and it feels MUCH better.

No chance to give it a test tonight, so I'll have to figure out how I want it adjusted on the way out to the track tomorrow. :headbang:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info