• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Throttle bodies...

Cobratom

Regular
May 14, 2004
RD SNAKE said:
Who is running what???, ported stocker, accufab SB, Kenne bell big oval, any others?...I heard problems with cruise control with the accufab? Never heard of anyone else running KB's or ported stockers. Do you like them? worth the cash? Any problems? Who's got the best prices?

Kevin

I'm running a Whipple with an Accufab SB with no issues at all.

03CobraRed

Mind Over Matter
Mar 17, 2004
My accufab was fine, the only thing was that the cruise control would a take a little time to kick in, I think for it to figure out your speed. Accufab has amazing customer service as well.

Something was wrong with my first one and my Tps sensor was way off, they sent me a new throttle body and a new sensor before I even sent them the old one. I spole with the owner of accufab and his exact words were, The postage to send the old one back is in the envelope, just send it back whenever you get around to it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info