• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

"Terminator" Decal Set

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
I SAVE THIS PIC IN MY PHOTOBUCKET FOR YOUR POSTS...

LOL

untitled222.jpg

ChicagoMike

TCG Elite Member
Mar 4, 2004
Just because I post stuff doesn't mean I am going to do it. I found this while googling ... I google for 2003 Cobra stuff and if I run across something I've never seen on the forums before, I post it up.

The car isn't for sale again because my attorney came through and got me some money and pulled me out of bankruptcy for now.

VenomInside said:
Mike, do what YOU want to do! Plus, i thought you were selling her? Did the earplugs throw off someone? ;) JK

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
ChicagoMike said:
Just because I post stuff doesn't mean I am going to do it. I found this while googling ... I google for 2003 Cobra stuff and if I run across something I've never seen on the forums before, I post it up.

The car isn't for sale again because my attorney came through and got me some money and pulled me out of bankruptcy for now.

Gotcha. I'm happy that things are starting to come together for ya. Hopefully everything will work out for the best.

ShelbyGuy

Turgid Member
Mar 26, 2004
thank you for clarifying this. i thought you were asking about the things you post in the context of adding them to your car.

it got to the point where i though you were nuts.

NOW i get it! :biggthump

and nay on the decals. its not for me.

"...and look at this hat - i bet when you buy a hat like this you get a free bowl of soup...looks good on YOU though..."
caddyshack10.jpg

ChicagoMike said:

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
ShelbyGuy said:
thank you for clarifying this. i thought you were asking about the things you post in the context of adding them to your car.

it got to the point where i though you were nuts.

NOW i get it! :biggthump

and nay on the decals. its not for me.

"...and look at this hat - i bet when you buy a hat like this you get a free bowl of soup...looks good on YOU though..."
caddyshack10.jpg

the meds are getting to your brain john!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info