• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

PHP tie rods installed! Theyre nice!

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
Installed last night, alighned all four tires today, that cost as much as the tie rods $100. But these guys are good and no appointment nessesary Pats frame and axle in Griffith. As some of you may remember in my last post I picked these up for $100 from a friend, they retail over $400. For those with wheel hop problems this is the other half of the red pill. Let me tell you NO flex whats so ever, and on launch the car just frigin digs. I left a sick ass patch of rubber. :headbang: http://www.chicagosvt.com/photopost...com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=689&cat=500

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
ubnsmkd03 said:
damn those nice notice a difference
yea especially now that I have had a few days to really drive it. Reall smooth in the back no more of that slop. They r way too overpriced at over $400 but if it makes a difference on the 60ft at the track Ill say its well worth it, or if youre sick of wheel hop this is definetly a must wo out dr's ofcourse if you run dr's I wouldnt pick em up. :dunno:

ChromeCobra

TCG Elite Member
Nov 19, 2005
FuelSlut said:
Installed last night, alighned all four tires today, that cost as much as the tie rods $100. But these guys are good and no appointment nessesary Pats frame and axle in Griffith. As some of you may remember in my last post I picked these up for $100 from a friend, they retail over $400. For those with wheel hop problems this is the other half of the red pill. Let me tell you NO flex whats so ever, and on launch the car just frigin digs. I left a sick ass patch of rubber. :headbang: http://www.chicagosvt.com/photopost...com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=689&cat=500
Kinda off topic but your avatar is my favorite :thev: :biggthump

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• FuelSlut
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list