• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

will these work on my 04 cobra..

04svt

Screeming Yellow
Aug 31, 2005
Cobra Dude said:
They will work but they cost too much and weigh too much. For that kind of money, you want a lighter weight rim (around 11 to 15 lbs). You can do a few mods rather than spend that much money.

what do u suggest cobra dude. i dont no if you remember me we use to hang out at steak and shake, i have the screaming yellow cobra and my bro has the silver saleen, but anyways your suggestions?? please thank you

Cobra Dude

Regular
Mar 19, 2004
04svt said:
what do u suggest cobra dude. i dont no if you remember me we use to hang out at steak and shake, i have the screaming yellow cobra and my bro has the silver saleen, but anyways your suggestions?? please thank you

Yes, I remember you. I do not know what you have done since we last talked. Things that work are cold air, heat exchanger, ported blower, pulley, tune, etc. Your money will do more in these areas. Check my signature.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info