• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

NEED IRS asap

Like I said in your other thread, Tim has one for sale. Hes going to be at the shop around 8;30 tonight. Do you want it tonight? If so call me around 7 and ill give you directions there.He has all the bushings for it and it has a Billetflow brace. Its off of an 03 Cobra with about 4,000 miles. Im pretty sure he wants 1200.00 for all of it. Less if you dont want the bushings and the brace. Check with him on the price.

PM fearbluer1 (Tim) or gimme a call later

312 735 4847 Lyle

ShelbyGuy

Turgid Member
Mar 26, 2004
99,00R have unequal length 28 spline axles (probably 01 too but dont quote me)
03/04 has lower inner toe link bracket mouned 3mm lower (hence the thick black spacer on top of the toe link rod end)
03/04 has stronger knuckles and axles
03/04 and 00R have pinion brace (does an 01?)

Mystic Terminator

TCG Elite Member
Oct 6, 2004
ShelbyGuy said:
99,00R have unequal length 28 spline axles (probably 01 too but dont quote me)
03/04 has lower inner toe link bracket mouned 3mm lower (hence the thick black spacer on top of the toe link rod end)
03/04 has stronger knuckles and axles
03/04 and 00R have pinion brace (does an 01?)

There is a difference in the durometer of the bushings also...

Cobra_DJ99 said:
hey guys i was just wondering if any of you know of or have a 03//04 irs for sale. i need it within a few days. i kno this is in the wrong section, but i figured it would get more attention being here. thanks -DJ-

Give me a call in the shop.....I have a 03 CBR in the shop right now that has his complete IRS out of his car and it only has less than 1500 miles on it.......he is going to a 33 spline DTS 8.8...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info