• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Umm, what the fuck is up with my car?

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
Took it out to pick up the GF from work and even at part throttle things felt funny. And by part throttle I mean 0psi, maybe 1/6th open. Very laggy, like the car didnt want to snap into acceleration, more of a build up into slowly accelerating.

On the way back I noticed that the Eaton was excessively loud at ANY rpm in 1-3 gears. It would go away at Idle, but under load itd be whining (akin to the whine a KB makes at idle/low rpms under load)

I dropped the woman off at home then decided to take the car out for a spin. It felt a bit snappier down low (warming up perhaps?) and still pulled pretty hard from 3500-6500, but yet again...super loud Eaton. I parked it in the garage and took a listen, it seems to be coming from the front of the main case.

Are my bearings shot? Anyone?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info