• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

new mac pro chamber

02RedL

noavgcobra said:
just put on the mac pro chamber mid pipe on the car. sounds great with the magnaflow and a respectfull power gain. need to get the 02 extenders the rear 2 dont reach. i ordered thru slp so i will have them by thursday so i will show off the new sounds up at the streets on friday
I have the o/r mac-prochamber on mine with the mac 3"! A distinct sound indeed! :D

noavgcobra

Addict
Aug 14, 2006
Jiggy_One said:
Good for you man! If the weather holds, I will see you there.
damn car almost pissed in my cheerios. needed to get o2 simulators.. called speed inc, paid for them only to find out they are discontinued!!!!! check engine light is on and the car runs like shit. called around and finally found them at street stuff and for half the price of speed inc. got them on now the car runs great... love the sound now!

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
It was only needed for the 04's from what I understand. I know for a fact that the GT stock H is different from 03 to 04. The 04 has the rear o2 sensors after the two rear cats, and the 03 has the rear o2 sensors before the rear cats much closer. But the prochamber is designed from the older design and the holes are too far forward for the 2004 cars.

noavgcobra

Addict
Aug 14, 2006
Jiggy_One said:
It was only needed for the 04's from what I understand. I know for a fact that the GT stock H is different from 03 to 04. The 04 has the rear o2 sensors after the two rear cats, and the 03 has the rear o2 sensors before the rear cats much closer. But the prochamber is designed from the older design and the holes are too far forward for the 2004 cars.

perfect explanation!

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
Jiggy_One said:

Another reason why 03's are cooler!

:joke:

hazmat404

Addict
Apr 26, 2005
now ive been debating since i got my car 2 weeks ago what will sound the best on these 4.6's. my friend has an 01 cobra and put on a bassani o/r xpipe and it sounds really good but im used to the 5.0 i have with LT's, o/r hpipe and 2.5" mac catback....now that sucker sounds good. i might just try to get an o/r xpipe cheap but i dont think ive actually ever heard a prochamber on a 4.6

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info