• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Help Me Pick A Manifold!!!

which manifold for better performance

• Total voters
Jun 18, 2006
zenriddles said:
Edelbrock is probably a little better stoplight to stoplight. The Trick Flow you chose is a higher RPM band Manifold, IIRC.

Max HP is nice, but how much time do you spend OVER 5000 rpms? because that is where the Trick Flow really shines, I'm told.
True! thanks for your advice. yea the only time over 5k is racing. it says its good from 1500-6500rpms so i dunno. thats why this post it up here lol i need all the help and advice i can get so thanks again! :clap:

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
a_lil_red_302 said:
all i remember was that it would not line u correctly and then the fact that at the time i didnt have money to buy all the egr shit to change it so it would bolt up on my car. not too sure why it didnt line up rite tho..everything else does. :dunno:

We would have to see it on the car. Don't know if you bought the Holley new or used (used - it may be garbage).

Concern is, you go out and buy another intake, which in turn also does not line up either.

Jun 18, 2006
Blood on Blood said:
We would have to see it on the car. Don't know if you bought the Holley new or used (used - it may be garbage).

Concern is, you go out and buy another intake, which in turn also does not line up either.
yea im going to go the brand new route...that was used and i got it with the car (not installed)...but all the junk that goes on my shit is new so i dont think i will have a problem with anything else i get. :biggthump

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Any chance your heads are milled?

Any chance that used Holley intake was milled or modified to work with milled heads, yet you do not have milled heads?

The best bang for the buck is the Holley intake and when purchased new people do not have issues with them. Now, when you buy them used, the previous owner may have screwed them up, which does happen.

Dave

Thread Info